. . . I decided to create my own blog. Most of the summer and fall I contemplated whether I could consistently get a blog going. Still wondering, I'm going for it anyway. You, my blogging friends have inspired me. I love reading your blogs, gazing at your babes and feeling part of your world. For sometime I have wondered how to keep up with all our friends and family around the word - maybe this is it!
Hopefully My Little Schoolhouse will give you a peek into my little corner of the world. My family makes up most of that world, but I've been known to give a good ramble about most anything, so beware.
Tonight my corner of the world is cold and snowy. Emma spent the afternoon outside making snow angels and writing her name in the snow. Amazingly, yesterday was 80 degrees and bright and crispy. My gorgeous roses will surely not make it through this night! The glory of God shines brightly in the wonder of the season.
Let me know you stopped by!
6 comments:
Your blog is beautiful! Good job! Love the photos.
Yay! A debut post! And your topic is much more interesting than what I suggested. ;)
Your kids are just scrumptious in that picture... they look just like you and you-know-who-else.
Welcome to the blogging world. Enjoy writing, and don't be a slave to it. YOU'RE the one in charge, not the blog. (Repeat that to yourself often.)
Oh, Paula! You blog just like you do everything else: beautifully. I'm inspired. Thanks for this new way to keep up with you guys. We miss you so much!
What beautiful roses. What a great photo. Are you sure you didn't rip that from hallmark.com?
I'm reading Bringing Up Boys, too. It's great and has given me reasons to believe some of the things I felt. But now I'm extra conscious of Kevin's absence because Dobson says that boys need to identify with their father and not with their moms during the critical 18 month to 3 year stage. Anyways, love the blog. Keep posting. Oh, and it was a flash back to see that mug.
Thanks for the encouragement all of you!
K - Bringing up a boy is a whole new world of wonder for me! It doesn't come as naturally as the first time around.
Hi Paula! I'm glad to have discovered your blog! I'm going to enjoy reading up on your fam!
Post a Comment