you get a request like this.
Emma is quite interested in life around the country- weather, seasons, traditions, etc. While it is true that the internet is amazingly full of beautiful pictures and every kind of information and the library has some of the best travel books, we would LOVE to have the lowdown, first-hand from YOU.
Here's the plan.
1. Find a postcard or photo of your area.
2. Tell us something fun and interesting about where you live.
3. Mail the letter.
4. We'll send you one right back with something fun and interesting about where we live.
If you don't have our address and would like join in the fun, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!
9 comments:
Hey there Paula, love this idea. I of course cannot find your address. i only have the main office one, but i would like to send it personally to Emma. Addysen and I are doing directional writings this morning and i am on my way to a small group this morning. if you would please email me at spellmanfamily @ hotmail - thanks - nicole
Being a homeschooling mom, I think this is a fun idea! We'd love to participate. I'm not sure where your address is, so if you can email it to me, we'll play along! carrfamof5 @ sbcglobal.net
Oh, what a fun idea! You've given the girls and i a project! We'll be on the lookout for a good postcard. Maybe we can get a NASA one at the gift shop...
Do you want one from Fincastle? ;-) It doesn't get more country than that!
Thanks everyone! Em is going to be soo surprised.
We'll be leaving for PA in the am so expect some fun facts from both there and DC soon. BTW, I finally took the plunge and started blogging...D calls it my online scrapping! So great to talk to you last week!
Marilyn
speaking of traveling - watched Rick Steves' the other day. showed the campground we stayed at in Lauterbrunen - down to the cabins and camp store. Glad you and M got to talk. (and thanks for encouraging her to blog)
Hey paula,
It's been awhile!
I've entered the Blog world also.
It's www.bromoroschak.blogspot.com
I'll be sure to follow yours now.
Love you guys,
Heather~
Paula,
I want to get the girls to do this, but am having a hard time finding a Frederick postcard.
How near to us is "near enough"?
Oooo, my word verification is "houswies."
I'm definitely trying to be a "house wise" house wives. Or uh, something like that.
Post a Comment