12.15.2008

Random December

Saturday was 56 degrees.
Sunday was 19 degrees, however most of the day was much colder than that!


We are headed to the mountains to see the Titko's for a few days!

Our family is enjoying Little House in the Big Woods. Emma and I get to do an overnight in the Big Woods with our book club later this week.

I will pack and unpack three times between now and Christmas.

Soulpersuit is doing an open group for Christmas. Check out the blog for some quiet contemplation over the next weeks.

Do you follow the blog called Sycamore Stirrings? I'm not sure how I happened upon this blog, maybe through the Craft Crow. Now, their family has just moved to Luxembourg. All of the curiosities are soo familiar. They just visited the Trier Christmas Market by train. I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit envious.


I'm really wanting to just jump right into all the randomness and enjoy...

1 comment:

Childress Family said...

Your trip to the mountains sounds so fun! Have a great time and say hello to the Titkos for us!