In the Scott home, we are celebrating 16 years of marriage today!
When I think about this commitment made many years ago,
I can't help but smile.
It's just such an ordinary story.
Two separate lives, coming together,
creating a new family, new people...
and yet, so extraordinary
~ all that is this experience of marriage and family.
I didn't even know to wish for what it is.
But so thankful for what it has become.
(Recent Scott family pictures from our trip to Yellowstone National Park.)
3 comments:
Wow. Sixteen year. Happy Anniversary - you guys rock. We love you and miss you guys. Any chance you'll be coming to Alaska any time soon?
Happy Anniversary friends! And thanks for putting into words all that I feel about my own husband...who knew that the years together would only bring more fulfillment and joy than I could ever imagine? So nice to hear that others feel the same way!!
Congrats Rick and Paula! It is so sweet to see your commitment not only to each other but also to our Heavenly Father. Being married is hardwork, but in the end nothing compares to the sweetness. Here is to many more....bless you.
The Humphreys
Post a Comment