My favorite thing to do with my dad is go to Elitch's (local amusement park). I'm almost big enough to ride all the rides with him. I'm learning to swim too and I like it when we go to the swimming pool together.
I really like that my Dad loves me and that he likes to help me when I get stuck with something or hurt.
I know my Dad's favorite color is blue because he like the Broncos and he loves to eat meat!
Dad is really funny when he's trying to make Ethan laugh.
I really like that my Dad loves me and that he likes to help me when I get stuck with something or hurt.
I know my Dad's favorite color is blue because he like the Broncos and he loves to eat meat!
Dad is really funny when he's trying to make Ethan laugh.
I love my Dad because he's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment