That is great. My boys would be right there with him, and that thought makes me giggle. All three of our boys watching some construction going on. Sigh, we miss you guys.
Ahhh the world of little boys! I love it!!! Living in the construction zone of Northern Virginia makes most car trips for us sound something like this: "mommy, look, an excavator. A dump truck. An auger drill on an excavator" What exactly is an auger drill?
Love it! And so would my girls, even though they're girls. We stood outside a construction zone at Stanford one day for about 15 minutes, watching the big machines work. Poor Daddy had to wander out and find us when we were late meeting him!
I'm procrastinating getting prepped for VBS...and was thinking of this pic of Ethan after reading to Andrew tonight. Have you ever read Hush Little Digger? It's a great book for boys, both big and little. I often find D & A reciting(singing) it together. :-) Miss talking to you friend!
5 comments:
Did you ask if they'd hire him? :)
That is great. My boys would be right there with him, and that thought makes me giggle. All three of our boys watching some construction going on. Sigh, we miss you guys.
Ahhh the world of little boys! I love it!!! Living in the construction zone of Northern Virginia makes most car trips for us sound something like this: "mommy, look, an excavator. A dump truck. An auger drill on an excavator" What exactly is an auger drill?
Love it! And so would my girls, even though they're girls. We stood outside a construction zone at Stanford one day for about 15 minutes, watching the big machines work. Poor Daddy had to wander out and find us when we were late meeting him!
I'm procrastinating getting prepped for VBS...and was thinking of this pic of Ethan after reading to Andrew tonight. Have you ever read Hush Little Digger? It's a great book for boys, both big and little. I often find D & A reciting(singing) it together. :-) Miss talking to you friend!
Post a Comment