9.20.2009

Ooooh, I love the feel of these early fall days. Coolness wisps against my skin like a kiss from God. The kids smile and giggle and we just like being together.

I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9: 1,2 NIV
(near Silverthorn, CO, just 2 short hours from our house)

2 comments:

Childress Family said...

Wow! I can't believe you get to live there! Amazing.

Marilyn said...

A little envious...there are many times I question why God chose for us to settle here in Northern VA!! We need to visit so that Rick can teach Andrew how to fish...he's been begging for his own rod and wants to go fishing. Unfortunately, we've been too busy with power tools and paintbrushes to take him fishing.