Learning to embrace what presently matters most
Yes, because of HIS love and faithfulness.
You know, Paula, we really do think the same way. I've been mulling over a post about those amazing women for a few days now, and you beat me to it. And you did it better! Miss you, friend!
I truly believe that the good Lord does not give us a load that is too heavy for us to carry. We had so much support from our families and friends!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes, because of HIS love and faithfulness.
You know, Paula, we really do think the same way. I've been mulling over a post about those amazing women for a few days now, and you beat me to it. And you did it better! Miss you, friend!
I truly believe that the good Lord does not give us a load that is too heavy for us to carry. We had so much support from our families and friends!
Post a Comment