4.10.2008

Our days have been full with activity lately. Much of the activity has been of the crafty sort. When I'm in the mood for something, my kids usually take my lead - although in various directions.

Emma's playdough family - complete with babies and dog.


Criss-cross coasters made awhile back. They were so fun, I made a second set!


Our version of the girly, twirly skirt. Look for the easy tutorial in my sidebar.
On hold at my local bookshop, maybe it will come today!

I'm off to make some blueberry banana bread.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

paula, you make me want learn to sew! -jillaine

Embrace the Circus said...

I had just noticed the twirly skirt tutorial link... I love the way it came out. I sort of think Kathleen might be a bit young for it yet, but I'm tempted to try it for me!

The May Family said...

So, can you tell me how long this twirly skirt took to make. I need to pack up the machine, but I am a little tempted to give this a try!

Paula said...

Elizabeth,
I started at bathtime -7:30ish and finished around 9:30. Emma's skirt is a bit shorter than the tutorial because I wanted to use the fabric I had on hand. Depending on what you have, the skirt could easily be under five dollars. I had little to no interruptions that evening (weird). Can't wait to see your finished products!