Four delicious books are sitting on my nightstand. I can hardly decide which to read as I fall into bed. Each wonderful and recommended in its own right, but mixed together - a virtual feast!
Your night stand looks like mine! Just add a Curious George, Franklin the Turtle or a book about trucks since we snuggle and read together while I feed Marcail in the am. :-) By the way, I check in from time to time to see what you're reading for some food of my own. Miss you guys... Marilyn
Paula, Some of my favorites too.....I have yet to get my hands on Amanda's "Creative Family" book. Maybe soon! Have a blessed weekend. In God's Love, Tami
2 comments:
Your night stand looks like mine! Just add a Curious George, Franklin the Turtle or a book about trucks since we snuggle and read together while I feed Marcail in the am. :-) By the way, I check in from time to time to see what you're reading for some food of my own. Miss you guys...
Marilyn
Paula,
Some of my favorites too.....I have yet to get my hands on Amanda's "Creative Family" book. Maybe soon! Have a blessed weekend. In God's Love, Tami
Post a Comment