10.13.2009

Pumpkiny Goodness

Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins
1 3/4 c. flour
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. ginger
1/2 t. nutmeg
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
Mix above ingredients in a large bowl.
Then in a small bowl combine the following:
2 eggs
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 c. pumpkin
1 c. butterscotch chips
(chocolate chips are great too!)
Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
Bake 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
Pumpkin muffins are always a fall favorite. This year's addition of butterscotch chips have me wishing I had a can of pumpkin on hand to make my third (!) batch in as many weeks.

4 comments:

Heather said...

These sound delicious Paula!

Embrace the Circus said...

My family always makes pumpkin butterscotch cookies, which I love, love, love... but I think your muffins sound like an even better idea! Fall. Yum.

Childress Family said...

I made pumpkin bread pudding this past Sunday for brunch and it was sooo good. It reminded me of something that would land the table at H. House. Miss you! (And your cooking =)

PS Marilyn had her baby on Sat. A boy, and I think they named him Ethan. :)

JStar said...

Jim and I love the picture! So fall-ey!