Trick or treating around the neighborhood was really fun this year. Although the days leading up to Halloween were cold and snowy, the evening was cool, but comfortable.

Watching Ethan race excitedly from door to door made me think that Christmas morning is going to be amazing to see.
After trick or treating, our tradition is to dress in foil and stop for free burritos at Chipotle. Emma always seems to have Spike, our mouse puppet, dressed appropriately for every occasion. He has foil on his crown and the Chipotle guy gave him free cheese! (There are moments in parenthood that I could never have dreamed in my biggest and greatest imagination.)
Spike and Ethan are dressed in Reformation garb from our church's family Reformation Night Oct. 30. Maybe I'll soon get some pictures posted from the fun, fun night.
Spike and Ethan are dressed in Reformation garb from our church's family Reformation Night Oct. 30. Maybe I'll soon get some pictures posted from the fun, fun night.
Speaking of parenting moments... as I type I can hear Emma and Ethan playing with boats and Polly Pockets. Emma is saying in her best blonde valley girl voice, "Look at the harbor, this is going to be, like, so fun." How is this part of her knowledge bank?
1 comment:
I just loved Annie when I was a kid (still do actually). Can't wait to introduce it to my girls!
Post a Comment