11.28.2009

In light of this crazy shopping weekend, I introduce to you one of our favorite family gifts - that can be purchased from the quiet of your own home.

Seeds Family Worship Music

Seeds Family Worship music is simply Bible verses set to music. Each CD has 12 different verses that fit a category like faith, courage, praise, encouragement and purpose. Before you know it, your whole family will have memorized 12 verses. (Do I sound like a commercial yet?)

Check out the Seed's YouTube Channel. Psalm 55:22 is mine and Emma's favorite song and video. You can listen online to Seeds of Courage here. One thing that I have really loved about this group is that they are so interested in people learning scripture that they send two of each CD you order so that you have one to give away! Look around their site - you can also download memorization charts and words for each song. Through Dec. 7 you can receive 25% off with the discount code GIFT09. Go check them out!

2 comments:

Nicole Humphrey said...

What a great thing for school..wow, the first thing that I thought about was school... I have to get a life. :)
Nicole

Nicole Humphrey said...

Wow, Paula, I checked it out and the music is so much more tolerable than what we are using right now for memorization...I ordered a few for Christmas presents-what an awesome ministry. Thanks for the recommendation!