
The first few hours of yesterday felt a little out of control. Needing a distraction, we passed up the regular playdough for some wonderful, warm, fragrant, chocolate playdough. It smelled so delicious, I actually had to bake some brownies later in the day.
Hot Cocoa Playdough
1 1/4 c. flour
1/2 c. cocoa powder
1/2 c. salt
1/2 T. cream of tartar
1 1/2 T. oil
1 c. water
Mix together dry ingredients in saucepan. Add liquid and stir over medium heat until dough forms a ball and pulls away from sides of the pan.

In weather-related news, I have one flower pot that still looks nice. Odd really, because we've had snowy weather on and off for two months including a nice blizzard that cancelled school for three days in a row.
1 comment:
Chocolate playdough -- brilliant! It may however exacerbate my desire for chocolate cupcakes with pb icing -- now that I'm not pregnant, I'll be gaining weight eating all that sounded and tasted bad during pregnancy. :-)
Post a Comment