Happy Birthday, dear friend. Time and again I have been blessed by your warmth and your generosity and your love. And -- more than I can say -- I have been encouraged by your authenticity. I love the way your heart moves toward the Lord, Paula, and the way that spills over, overflowing, into the rest of your life.
I miss the days when we could meet for coffee to talk and laugh and cry and pray together. Perhaps one day we'll wind up near one another again, but until then I'm ever so grateful for the blog posts and the e-mails and occasional phone calls that keep me in touch with you.
Happy Birthday, wonderful Paula! I wish we could all help you celebrate in a more tangible way. I've learned so much about hospitality and being a gracious mommy from spending time with you. Miss you! (Great idea, Rick!)
Hello there, my dear not so far away and never forgotten friend - I am grateful to have spent a year getting to watch you bring the comforts of home to so many. Your hospitality helped me to see potential and worth in being open to help others. Your willingness to serve the Lord, and care for me will always be cherished. Keep up the race, a running mate in Christ loves you. - Love Nicole
5 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet friend! Hope you have a wonderful day and pray that the Lord blesses you abundantly this year!
Happy Birthday, Paula!
I appreciate your gentle spirit, your desire to serve the Lord as you serve your husband and children, and your merciful, feeling heart.
You've blessed me. :)
Happy Birthday, dear friend. Time and again I have been blessed by your warmth and your generosity and your love. And -- more than I can say -- I have been encouraged by your authenticity. I love the way your heart moves toward the Lord, Paula, and the way that spills over, overflowing, into the rest of your life.
I miss the days when we could meet for coffee to talk and laugh and cry and pray together. Perhaps one day we'll wind up near one another again, but until then I'm ever so grateful for the blog posts and the e-mails and occasional phone calls that keep me in touch with you.
Happy Birthday, wonderful Paula! I wish we could all help you celebrate in a more tangible way. I've learned so much about hospitality and being a gracious mommy from spending time with you. Miss you! (Great idea, Rick!)
Hello there, my dear not so far away and never forgotten friend - I am grateful to have spent a year getting to watch you bring the comforts of home to so many. Your hospitality helped me to see potential and worth in being open to help others. Your willingness to serve the Lord, and care for me will always be cherished. Keep up the race, a running mate in Christ loves you. - Love Nicole
Post a Comment