Learning to embrace what presently matters most
Lookin' good, guys!I want to pinch all those scrumptious cheeks. :)
Great to see all those smiles. I love how Emma's pointing at her brother. What a big boy he is! We miss you all!!
I'm a little behind in my blog reading, but great family photo! We still haven't taken a good one of the four of us. I still remember Emma waving flags at the welcome home ceremonies in Schweinfurt as a 2 year old! She's so big now!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lookin' good, guys!
I want to pinch all those scrumptious cheeks. :)
Great to see all those smiles. I love how Emma's pointing at her brother. What a big boy he is! We miss you all!!
I'm a little behind in my blog reading, but great family photo! We still haven't taken a good one of the four of us. I still remember Emma waving flags at the welcome home ceremonies in Schweinfurt as a 2 year old! She's so big now!
Post a Comment