Clockwise from upper left corner:1. Emma opening earrings on Christmas morning. She bravely got her ears pierced.
2. Our special day oven pancake.
3. Ethan opening Legos.
4. Rick and I at the Billy Graham Conference Center.
5. David and Suzanne Mikkelson - we had a wonderful surprise when we ended up at the same conference for chaplains! (Rick taught a few workshops.)
6. Ethan trying on glasses when Em got her ears pierced.
7. Playing with nuts and bolts set on Christmas morning.
8. Our reading corner full of Christmas books.
2 comments:
How cool you got to see the Mikks! How did you make that cool photo collage on your post? I've tried different ways to post photos, but they never work.
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! And seeing the Mikkelsons without expecting it? That's like another gift!
Seeing all the photos makes me miss you even more... One of these afternoons I'm going to have to try to steal some time for a phone catch-up. Love you!
Post a Comment