Ethan visits the dentist for the first time.
Our days have been quite full with fun events and daily events, however, it is the four months of having a house for sale that is truly filling our time. I had no idea how time consuming this endeavor would be. Despite the numerous showings, we are now considering renting the house and holding on for awhile longer. In about three we will be released from HQ and will begin raising support and exploring our next assignment.
Want to know what it is?
Aviano, Italy!
10 comments:
Italy -- yeah! pasta, gelato, gelato, gelato...what a great assignment for you guys. (I'm a tad envious...every now and then I think I miss military life!)
Happy b-day Ethan...can't believe you're four! Wasn't it just yesterday Emma curled up in the rocker with our baby Andrew in NC, while new mama and pregnant mama catnapped? It was, wasn't it?
Wow! Paula, that's FANTASTIC! We are so excited for you guys. I've always wanted to live in Italy, but it doesn't seem like it'll come up for us. (Though, who knows?!)
And happy birthday to Ethan! I keep praying that sometime we'll be able to meet Ethan and fellowship with you and Rick and Emma again, too. We miss you!
Wow, your children are getting ginormous. Time to start putting bricks on their heads while they sleep. ;)
Italy??!! Oh yes, I think we might need to come and visit you. Yes, I think we do.
Will you possibly be coming to DC for support raising? Let us know, 'cause we need our "Scott Fix."
I pulled up your blog and saw that picture on top and thought, "What?! Those are your kids?! They are all grown up!" Little Emma is not even close to little.
Hope we get to see you sometime before you cross the ocean, again. SO thrilled that you are going to Italy! Fantastic. I loved living in Italy and your kids will love it too.
Great news! Italy will be a great time! Hope all goes well with the house. And, being landlords isn't as scary as it may sound.
Wow, 4 years old, how time flies!!! So excited for you all to be heading back overseas. We have talked about doing it once the older 2 are out of highschool. Only the Lord knows what 6 years down the road will look like. Your children are so adorable, I too hope to someday meet Ethan. Prayers for direction on the home. Love, Nicole
Italy, how fun! Congratulations on your awesome destinations! I'm sure Emma and Ethan will make great memories growing up there!
I'm so excited for you and your new adventure- your ministry (and your hearts) are invaluable to HIS kingdom.
I met a gal here that goes to "the Harbor" with the Oshmans and she is actually headed to Aviano so maybe you will meet her and her family there (she homeschools, too).
On a side note, I can not believe how big Emma and Ethan have gotten! They are beautiful!
I'm so excited for you and your new adventure- your ministry (and your hearts) are invaluable to HIS kingdom.
I met a gal here that goes to "the Harbor" with the Oshmans and she is actually headed to Aviano so maybe you will meet her and her family there (she homeschools, too).
On a side note, I can not believe how big Emma and Ethan have gotten! They are beautiful!
Congratulations! We send love and prayers! I hope that you feel the Spirit's perfect love and closeness during this time of transition! We miss you! Tell Emma hello for Charity. ;)
Post a Comment