8.21.2010

Under contract


Early last week we got an offer on our house.
In this housing market that is forecast to only get worse,
this offer came at just the right time.
Thank you Jesus.

Would you like a little tour?







3 comments:

Embrace the Circus said...

Congratulations, you guys! We rejoice and give thanks right along with you.

I do wish we could have come and visited you in your home, though -- it looks so marvelously welcoming. I like to imagine that you and I could have enjoyed a few cups of tea or coffee in your backyard while our littles ran about. Ah, well. We'll be delighted to see you whenever and wherever we can!

love to you all!

Childress Family said...

That's great news! i know you'll miss the gardens you've planted and tended...so pretty! I smiled at the sippy cup in the corner of the boy's bed. :-)

Marilyn said...

Tell Ethan I like his Curious George calendar! And I really want to know where you've hidden all your "Stuff". Drew comes home on a daily basis, threatening to move (Italy has been on his list lately) and all I can think is..."I'll never be able to sell this house with three small children in tow. Can I hide them too?" :-) Praying everything works out with the sale!