11.16.2007

Taking time to see

Slowing now to notice the gifts I've been given...

...my husband, who is really in it with me
...little ones, to nurture and love and enjoy
...a warm, comfortable home that is my own
...plenty, even more than I need


And oh, so much more.   Stopping to truly see...

...the flicker of a flame
...deep colors that warm my heart
...the crinkle of a leaf under my foot

My heart is changed when I consider all that is given, the gifts that are for me, from my Beloved.  Slow with me to notice, stop to truly see.


1 comment:

Tami said...

Paula, such a lovely post. I get overwhelmed when I think about that the Lord has blessed us with. If we have the eyes to see the little gifts, a whole world of blessing opens up right before our eyes.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It was nice to *see* you there.
Have a wondeful weekend with your treasures. In God's Love, Tami