7.21.2008

Great Ideas for Young Children

Check out these great blogs and websites for some summer inspiration!

Chasing Cheerios - Montessori ideas for toddlers. Take a look, even if Montessori methods are not your thing.
Let's Explore - I always find something fun here.
Crafty Crow - I love the ideas on this site for both my kids.
Soule Mama - Amanda's book is worth checking out from the library.
Preschoolers and Peace - Take a peek through Kendra's archives and resources.
Hubbard's Cupboard - Not necessarily a curriculum I use, but purposeful activities and ideas to draw from.
Paula's Archives (not this Paula's Archives!:)) - Pages of great toddler and preschool activities. Scan through the shoebox and activity bag pages. These work great for Ethan's "school" while I'm helping Emma.

3 comments:

Childress Family said...

Thanks, Paula! Looking forward to checking some of those out.

Embrace the Circus said...

These are great, Paula. As I've scanned through some of them, I've thought, "Oh, yeah! Why haven't we done that yet?" We've not got much time for new stuff right now, but I think that when we get settled in CA we're going to make a bean box and maybe even think about structuring our days around a 2's "curriculum"...

Erin said...

As much as I have wrestled against the label, "unschooler", I think I might have to admit it to myself and the rest of the world.

Hey world, I'm an unschooler!

Thanks for the links, P. They are going to help me beef up my UNschooling plan this fall.