Ohhh, this is fun to watch! I saw it over at SoulPerBlog. Rhonda asks the question: How is this like church? Great question to have in your head while watching. Enjoy!
I love Matt Harding! I found his site and videos just the other week. If you watch three or four of them in a row it'll make you tired. :) Such an interesting man.
We discovered this video last week, too -- I think because Jim had read an article about it in the New York Times. I love watching it... there's something just wonderful and joyful about it.
2 comments:
I love Matt Harding! I found his site and videos just the other week. If you watch three or four of them in a row it'll make you tired. :) Such an interesting man.
We discovered this video last week, too -- I think because Jim had read an article about it in the New York Times. I love watching it... there's something just wonderful and joyful about it.
Post a Comment