Basic Fruit Smoothie
8 strawberries or 1 cup of fruit
1/2 c. yogurt
3 T. sugar
2 t. vanilla
6-8 ice cubes
Blend all until smooth.
Vary this basic recipe according to your favorite tastes and whatever is in your kitchen! I like to add milk or juice to change up the consistency. Our latest favorite includes peaches and cherries, a blend that was only tried because there was nothing else on hand.
This yummy yogurt popsicle recipe is new to us, but definitely worth mentioning. I am enjoying one as I type!
Ice treasures are taking over the mommy blogging world. After giving this a try, I see why. My kids loved digging out the treasures.
2 comments:
I really want to make popsicles for the girls with yogurt or blended fruit, and I've been looking for popsicle molds all summer. There are none to be had here! Good thing we're moving in a couple of weeks... We'll hit the mainland and I'll start making popsicles!
Thanks for the ice treasure idea. I think it would be a lot of fun for Kathleen. And watching Kathleen is fun for Madeline!
We miss you, friend.
We've been desperate this week for finding new things to do. We'll try this today! I guess I need to get more up on the "mommy blogging world." Do you know of a site with other fun, easy ideas?
Post a Comment