*Two weeks of our first winter candidacy and new missionary training. Thirteen new missionaries ready to raise-support and then into various ministries!
*Three people with the yucky flu and two with miserable ear infections. Lots of quiet days on the couch and plenty of grouchiness.
*Another tooth gone.
*We are usually packing for the east coast this time of year - to recruit for Cadence and sneak in a few visits with dear friends. As much as I've loved these travels, I'm so thankful that this year we are not going.
2 comments:
Wow. I've missed you, but you guys have had a lot going on! I'll be praying that you have some happy, healthful, peaceful days coming up!
Well, that explains a lot! I've missed hearing what your family was up to. Praying for healthy days in the future, and an easy adjustment back to "routine" now that you're home for a little while.
Post a Comment