3.20.2009

I scribbled homemaker

next to my signature on the tax form this morning. In the past, it was written with pride. Not sure what was in my heart this morning that caused me to feel like something had been conjured up to fill in the box. Later, I came across these words...



Why do I forget so easily?

3 comments:

Mouse said...

What sweet pictures. :)

And I'm sorry to leave this here, but the email we tried to send didn't go through. I'm Science Mouse's mother and she would love to include your daughter's artwork in her e-zine. Just email it to her here: thesciencemouseATgmailDOTcom.

Stacey said...

love it, Paula. sounds an awful lot like Cadence's home-centered philosophy of ministry!
thanks for passing that on...I love Sally and didn't know she blogged.

Marilyn said...

Thanks for the confirmation that most people post only on the good days...there was a stretch there where I wondered if we would have any "Good" days!! :-) If we didn't have a God of grace, I sometimes wonder if I could make it out of bed in the morning. Miss you...miss chatting with you and hearing your insight on this, that and everything...will try to call soon after Easter. In the meantime, is Emma really seven years old? Was praying for you the middle of March...knowing what a rough time it can be and then, realized Em just had a birthday. Wow...where did the time go? Love you! Marilyn