That is beautifully done. To display God's wonders is amazing. To see the power of it some through is so peaceful. I just played it like 3 times and posted it to facebook and my blog. Thanks for sharing. PS - how's life in Colorado going? Can't believe it has been 7 years this week since we last had coffee together. Miss you friend.
3 comments:
I let the girls watch this before bed and they asked to watch it two more times after that. By the end, they were singing, too. And I was crying.
That is beautifully done. To display God's wonders is amazing. To see the power of it some through is so peaceful. I just played it like 3 times and posted it to facebook and my blog. Thanks for sharing. PS - how's life in Colorado going? Can't believe it has been 7 years this week since we last had coffee together. Miss you friend.
Anna: "God makes beautiful things, doesn't He!"
Post a Comment