2.25.2010

In conversation

Yesterday while we were driving to a friend's home, we passed a power sub-station and began to discuss the wonders of electricity and all the fun little shapes, wires, connectors and whatever else might be found in a sub-station. A few minutes after passing the area and on to another topic Emma says, "Mom, Brynn is so lucky to get to live in this neighborhood, she has lots of fresh electricity!"

And on another note, when we got home Ethan stuck his water bottle in the refrigerator and proudly proclaimed, "I put my water in the freezerfraitor!"

Ethan's newest creation ~ It's a cool house!

2 comments:

Carr Family said...

My eldest daughter asked Rob if they could get me a sheep for my birthday, so I'd have "fresh yarn." Don't you just love them?!?

Childress Family said...

well, be glad you don't get all that "fresh" radiation from the sub-station, too. I guess there are some benefits. :-) Very cute!