Outside my window... bright sunshine breaking through the crisp winter air.
I am thinking... about the interchanges between Pharaoh and God and Moses.
I am thankful... for a day of chores around the house (I know, I know, but ordinary is good sometimes).
From the learning room... compound words, ancient Greece (just in time for the Olympics!) and lots of puzzles.
From the kitchen... marinating chicken pieces to roast with rice and salad for dinner.
I am hoping... that this afternoon is both quiet and productive.
I am hearing... Emma read the Town Mouse and the Country Mouse to Ethan... in the closet, which is for some reason the reading corner today.
I am praying...for my Aunt Nancy today.
Around the house... a stuffed animal doctor's office, scattered books, socks and blanket.
A few plans for the week... traveling to Lincoln for my uncle's funeral and then back on Friday for a women's retreat.
Pictures that I am sharing from our Valentine's candy project...
Idea from the Simple Woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment