3.02.2010

On Sunday, 3 people complimented my scarf and 2 people liked how I was wearing my hair.


The frequently worn scarf was a few years old. And the hair, we'll, it's the same style I've been wearing most of my adult life - sometimes with bangs. Can you see what they didn't see?

8 comments:

Embrace the Circus said...

Glasses! You look great, Paula. I miss you so!

Unknown said...

Haha. That's a funny story.
Your glasses look nice too.

Beth said...

Isn't that funny. I wonder how many of them realized there was something different, but couldn't figure it out so they just picked your hair.

I like the glasses. Very cool. :)

Andrea said...

love the specs!!

Jennifer said...

LOL...You are so beautiful! I like your glasses too.

Nicole said...

They look almost exactly like the ones my sis picked out last week. Adorable love the shape, they frame your eyes nicely. How is life in Colorado going, Do you ever get to see Arienne Middlebrooks?

Childress Family said...

Cute! Very flattering. Like Sarah Palin with short hair...in a good way! Everyone says she's hot, you know. :-) I thought you had always worn contacts, no?

Marilyn said...

That story makes me laugh! Are you seeing the world through new eyes? :-)