Last week,
Kristen addressed the age old question "Is it different raising a boy than a girl?" In my house, with a girly kind of girl and an all-boy kind of boy I tend to give the boy/girl thing a lot of credit. Let me offer the most recent evidence.
Exhibit A by Emma

Exhibit B by Ethan

Exhibit C (Let's just say that I would never at anytime, under any circumstance have caught Emma doing this!)

3 comments:
Laughing hysterically as I had to stop Andrew from using the nearest tree in the public park today!! And yes, the differences between boys and girls are so very very very distinct in our home as well!
This made me smile! I can't wait to see more of how their personalities unfold, but for now, I think my girls are probably more like Ethan than Emma! (Hopefully I'm not doing something wrong.) They're messy, loud, energetic, and have been known to simply abandon clothes that get wet or dirty when playing in the backyard...
This made me laugh. Thannks for sharing this Paula. I love it!
Post a Comment