3.11.2010

Halfway to a driver's license

I remember those early days. I couldn't get enough of you.


And those days, really weren't very different from today, because I still can't get enough of you. All the days from then till now, have been better than I imagined. You have become quite a girl - beautiful, confident, tender-hearted, creative and helpful. I'm so proud of you.

Happy Birthday my little love!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!
This is an awesome picture.

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Emma!
Looks like you're celebrating in style - with a mountain of ice cream. Clearly, you are my kind of girl. :)

Childress Family said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! Sweet treats for a sweet girl! Have fun!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Emma, Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! We miss you so much! ;)

Embrace the Circus said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! We hope your birthday was as sweet as you are. (It looks like it might have been!)

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Tell mom she can't be old enough to have an eight year old...it's just not possible!! My children are standing beside me right now...Andrew wants to know if you're at the Baltimore Aquarium because that's "his favorite" while I've had to convince Marcail that you're not wearing her hat. We hope your special day was as special as you are!

Love the Whites

Nicole said...

Wow, how the time flies! Emma shares her birthday with my younger brother, and so I remember it well. Your girl is beautiful and thanks for sharing her smile with the rest of us. blessings to you all!!! ps - does she like Cocoa puffs ( I still remember buying you some while prego with her - LOL) :) Nicole