I love the words that come from their mouths and hearts! To answer your question re: Ordinary Parents Guide to Teaching Reading...I like the book, although I don't use it exactly as they had planned. Andrew learned all his basic phonic sounds through the book and CD, Abadaba Alphabet and so we started on section four with blended sounds. It's been neat to see him pick up reading so fast and I really enjoy the sentences that they give to help the kids practice reading. A's confidence grows daily when we read through them!
1 comment:
I love the words that come from their mouths and hearts! To answer your question re: Ordinary Parents Guide to Teaching Reading...I like the book, although I don't use it exactly as they had planned. Andrew learned all his basic phonic sounds through the book and CD, Abadaba Alphabet and so we started on section four with blended sounds. It's been neat to see him pick up reading so fast and I really enjoy the sentences that they give to help the kids practice reading. A's confidence grows daily when we read through them!
Post a Comment