WOW, that is quite a wall. Especially for a 'little' girl. Again, I cannot believe how grown your children are. I hope to one day meet your Ethan in person. funny how much has changed with so many of us since Germany. There have been so many children added, and even some of the houses kids now have kids ??!!! Just Crazy.
Fun! Just amazing how fast Kiddos can go up. My Beloved and I did a wall with my Kiddos. I was amazed at how tough it actually was for my old bones. ;)
3 comments:
WOW, that is quite a wall. Especially for a 'little' girl. Again, I cannot believe how grown your children are. I hope to one day meet your Ethan in person. funny how much has changed with so many of us since Germany. There have been so many children added, and even some of the houses kids now have kids ??!!! Just Crazy.
Way to go, Emma! That's fantastic.
Paula, I'm loving these little glimpses into your family... Thanks for posting them.
Love to you!
Fun! Just amazing how fast Kiddos can go up. My Beloved and I did a wall with my Kiddos. I was amazed at how tough it actually was for my old bones. ;)
Post a Comment