Learning to embrace what presently matters most
A "smart" mom trains her children when they are young.
Then just sits back and enjoys all the help!
Mr. Cutie Pie is "helping" you all over the counter top!! I love it.He looks so much like Emma. Amazing. And I really like those little gingerbread man aprons. Are those from the family kitchen store?
What a sweet boy! They so eagerly help at that age. What a blessing. Merry Christmas, Love, Tami
I love it! My youngest loves to play in any water.Have a wonderful Christmas, Paula!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mr. Cutie Pie is "helping" you all over the counter top!! I love it.
He looks so much like Emma. Amazing. And I really like those little gingerbread man aprons. Are those from the family kitchen store?
What a sweet boy! They so eagerly help at that age. What a blessing. Merry Christmas, Love, Tami
I love it! My youngest loves to play in any water.
Have a wonderful Christmas, Paula!
Post a Comment