12.17.2007

The Kitchen Company


The Kitchen Company is my favorite store. My family owns this cozy shop in Nebraska. Before my Mom died, she and her best friend Kay had this homey kitchen gadget/appliance/country goodie/cappucino bar. Now my dad continues in partnership and my sister helps to manage the store. I just shop their every chance I get. . .

At Thanksgiving, I found some gorgeous christmas gifts. These pictures are not the gifts, by the way, so you need not worry about peeking!

Isn't this the sweetest little sled?!
Wish I could pop in now - I need a cat cookie cutter for Emma's book club later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could visit that store!
Beautiful pictures, Paula! Have a cozy day..
Carrie.

Embrace the Circus said...

Geography really is a pain. I think that my Christmas shopping would have been a lot easier if I could have popped into the Kitchen Company!