Tami, tagged me for this meme and since I'm always up for talking about myself, I decided to go for it. But first - Meme - what kind of word is that? I'm guessing French. Here is one definition. Meme -An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve. Not sure that really clears it up for me.
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope, my Mom and Dad just liked the name Paula.
2. When was the last time you cried? last night
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, when I take time to write neatly.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Ham
5. Do you have kids? You bet I do - Emma is almost 6 and Ethan is 1 1/2 years old.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Most days:).
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
9. Would you bungee jump? I don't think so.
10. What is your favourite cereal? Vanilla Macaroon Granola
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
12. Do you think you are strong? In most ways... physically I'm losing it.
13. What is your favourite ice cream? Homemade cinnamon
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.
15. Red or pink? Pink
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? I talk too much.
17. Who do you miss the most? My Mom!
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue jeans and navy moccasin slippers .
20. Have you ever re-gifted? You bet I have! I also like to read the books that I give as gifts, just ask my Dad.
21. What are you listening to right now? Rick is watching some World War II documentary.
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? a nice blue color.
23. Favorite smells? Morning coffee and the faint scent of a flower garden.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Stacy, our receptionist at the office.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I sure do - I'd love to meet her in person!
26. Favorite sports to watch? Ice skating.
30. Favorite food? Peanut curry from our local Thai place.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
32. Last movie you watched? Miss Potter
33. What color shirt are you wearing? White oxford
34. Summer or winter? Summer, but probably more spring
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
36. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
37. What book are you reading now? Authentic Parenting in a Postmodern World and Where My Heart Belongs
38. What is on your mousepad? Rick and Emma in Mallorca on Emma's 1st birthday.
39. What did you watch on tv last night? I didn't watch TV last night.
40. Favorite sound? Milk frothing and my kids giggling together.
41. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles
42. What is the furthest you have been from home? Poland
43. Do you have a special talent? Brewing a great cup of cappuccino - that's not my only talent, just my special talent.
44. Where were you born? Nebraska
I'm tagging Marie, Kristen and Kristen. They are all smart girls - maybe they know what meme means.
5 comments:
Paula,
I am so glad that you joined in. I meant to email you and tell you that you were tagged....oops. I am glad you saw it. I pray that you are having a blessed week. Love, Tami
Hi, Paula! I was also tagged by Tami for this meme and peeked over to see yours as well. I noticed that your little ones are named Ethan and Emma...those are mighty fine names, I must say :) I also have an Ethan(9) and Emma(4)! And an Isaac(9) and Claire(3), as well. Also...I love your blog...I'll have to pop back over for some more visiting :) Have a lovely week! Sandra
Oops I messed up that last comment. Sorry. The French word "même" means "the same." Maybe this is called a meme because it's about "me me?" The other girls are smarter and probably know the real answer. :-)
Not that smart at all... I have NO idea what "meme" is "meme." But I know it'll be fun to do one!
Post a Comment