3.03.2008

We've been out of town...

Last week we saw some of our very dearest and best friends in South and North Carolina. Now we are in Williamsburg, one of my favorite places. The weather today was warm and breezy - like spring in the air. Even my nose turned a bit rosy. We still have a week before heading home, as well as a few more wonderful friends to visit.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hate I missed you while you were in SC! I had hoped to make it out to CIU - but was teaching and then got sick! Trust you had a great time and that WCW went well!

Hope to see you when I'm in Denver at the end of the month!
Andrea

Carr Family said...

Any plans to head west? We'd love to see you!

Blessings,
Amy

Paula said...

How I wish we could come your way Amy! We do not have plans to come to Reno in the near future. Are you interested in coming our way? The mountains are great any time of year.

Carr Family said...

We'll do some talking and see what we can come up with. We've camped in CO, but it's been years. Maybe it's time to do it again! Safe travels...

Embrace the Circus said...

So sad the Golby girls missed the Schweinfurt reunion... Hope the rest of your trip was safe and fun. Miss you, friend!