3.24.2008

A time to play

4 adults + 1 little girl + eggs and dye = way too much fun.
(Ethan was already in bed by the time we remembered to do the eggs. Oops!)









I know, every single picture is fuzzy.

9 comments:

Erin said...

wow, is that Rick's brother?
A total resemblance!

Paula said...

:)That's my dad, but I'm sure to get years of mileage out that comment. Thanks!

Rick said...

I don't even know what to say to that.

Erin said...

Wowee!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!

Rick, you guys have the same texture to your hair, the same waviness, you even part it on the same side and wear it in a similar style.
Both of your faces have the same shape and even the set of your shoulders is the same.

That is wild. I'll believe you that it's Paula's dad and not Rick's brother, but it's still wild.

Paula, you know what they say about girls marrying a version of their dad... ;)

Rick said...

I don't even know what to say to that even more.

Erin said...

You are stunned into silence, Rick. I can tell.

Light a pine scented candle and you'll probably be ok soon.

Erin said...

Um, Rick, Steve just pointed out that you and "Paula's Dad" have identical facial hair.

Anonymous said...

Reading these comments made my day! Thank you Erin, for pointing out these similarities! I will never be able to look at the two of them again without having to suppress a grin. -David (Rick's favorite Brother-in-Law) (I am married to Paula's sister and don't resemble anyone in the family)

Erin said...

Well David, at least I could entertain you. I've probably insulted just about everyone else here in this comment section, so one person entertained is a decent recovery.