While we were on the east coast, Rick spent a week recruiting at Columbia International University for Cadence International. I got to visit Marie, Anna and Mr. E and many others from our Schweinfurt days. It was an eventful week.
Here are some of the highlights:-Time with Marie and Anna. You took wonderful care of us. Thank you.
-Ethan got a miserable ear infection. He would cry in pain when I kissed the side of his face.
-I spent many hours with Suzanne M., some of them in the doctor's office. You are a dear friend.

-Kristen came to visit, along with her sweet boys, Caleb and Joshua.
-The whole group took a trip to the Fayetteville Children's Museum along with Nicole and her kids Celeste, Olivia and Asher. Emma especially loved playing with Celeste.

-I got in a car accident, with the rental car, on a quick trip to the grocery store. It was suppose to be 15 minutes of peace.
-When Rick joined us for the weekend, he had the flu.
-Nate and Lynn came all the way from Philadelphia and we enjoyed every minute with them.


-The Pettibone family came from Columbia for the weekend. What a nice surprise!
-ALL of us spent Sunday morning worshiping together.

-Marie got terribly sick. (so sorry Marie)
For more pictures check out Marie's gracious post. The pictures here are from Lynn and Nate.
2 comments:
I know it wasn't the trip you envisions, but I wish I could have been there for it... I miss you and everyone else so much!
Oh how I miss you all so much.....Wish I could have been there! :) Talk to you soon.
Love,
Jenn
Post a Comment