Today was Emma's sixth birthday and it was a fun day! Our Emma is quite a girl with a great sense of humor and a very tender heart. The fact that she is more big girl than little is easy to see. Where, oh where did my baby girl go?
Today was about bubbles and sunshine,
friends and smiles,
and cake and ice cream.
I love you Emma Taylor.
By the way... I could write a book about our travel adventures during the last 17 days. I'm hoping to post some pictures soon.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emma!
All my girls sang to you today- did you hear them?
I love your glittery white sweater. Wear it as long as the sleeves fit your arms. :)
Happy, Happy Birthday, Emma! Or, as we are saying in our house now, Feliz CumpleaƱos, Emma!
You are a beautiful young lady. I hope that someday soon we will have the pleasure of meeting you. You are blessed with Godly parents, may the coming year be full of wonder and adventure as God works out His plan for your life.
Paula,
Welcome back and Happy Birthday to Emma. Love to you, Tami
Happy Birthday, sweet Emma! We miss you and wish we could have celebrated with you and your family. We hope you had lots of fun on your adventure.
Welcome back, Paula. I missed your posts! Not being able to see you in the blogsphere is like a double missing...
Post a Comment