1.02.2008

Bunny's Noisy Book by Margaret Wise Brown

Look at what I found! This extremely sweet book is all about the daily noises that surround a little bunny. From the quiet sounds of waking up and stretching...

...to the bzzzs of busy bees...
...to cock-a-doodle dos and snapping twigs of a fox. Quite fun to read!

And look at these charming illustrations ... sweet bunny faces and lovely colors.

Ethan loves to make the sounds - giggling at the stretching, yawning and sneezing.


I think that in the end, this book shall be mine, regardless of who got it for Christmas. I'll hold onto it for the grandkids, right?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sweet, Paula. I shall see if this book is at our library.
I love cozying up and reading with the little ones..

Sandi said...

We love this book too! I think sometimes I get kids books more for me then them.....hehe.