| You Belong in 1957 |
You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! |
Who knew?
| Your Inner European is Swedish! |
Relaxed and peaceful. You like to kick back and enjoy life. |
| You Are 70% "Average American" |
You are average because you wouldn't pay to go in space. You are not average since you have (at least) a college degree. |
4 comments:
I am the same as you on being stuck in the 50s and being 70% American, but my inner European is French. Quelle surprise! That was fun!
Rick was French too, then tried again with the "real" answers and was Russian! Hahaha.
What do you mean "real" answers? I kept changing the answers just to try to get the silly little thing to come back anything but "French," and then when I found the right combination & it came back "Russian," you think that's real?
Не верно!!!
Rick, be true to your inner Frenchman!
Post a Comment