~Emma 6 1/2 years old
Tonight she is thankful for fun with her brother. I'm thankful that she is thankful for him.
What a great girl. She makes me crazy. I'm sure thankful for her.
I'm also thankful for chips and cheesy rotel. (Sorry, Rick, we're eating all the yummy junk food while you are away.)
3 comments:
I'm curious to know if your teeth still pain you as well Emma...I think about you everytime I use Sensodyne. :-)
We enjoyed our visit with Rick. It was encouraging to us both. Chris had a good time and really liked having a "guy" to chat with about theological stuff. I think he misses his seminary friends! Missed seeing you though. I am glad you blog, I showed the kids Ricks picture before he came so they wouldn't take so long to warm up. Have a good week!!
Love that photo of her!
Post a Comment