That is so cool. I can't wait to see what else you and Emma are thankful for this month. Such a great idea, one I'm tucking away for my boys are old enough to do it too.
Oh I think you need to see if the library has a copy of Mercer Mayer's Little Critter "Just So Thankful" to read this month. Andrew and I are enjoying it so much and think Ethan and Emma would too. We're so thankful for your friendship and the chance to peek into your heart through your blog. :-)
2 comments:
That is so cool. I can't wait to see what else you and Emma are thankful for this month. Such a great idea, one I'm tucking away for my boys are old enough to do it too.
Oh I think you need to see if the library has a copy of Mercer Mayer's Little Critter "Just So Thankful" to read this month. Andrew and I are enjoying it so much and think Ethan and Emma would too. We're so thankful for your friendship and the chance to peek into your heart through your blog. :-)
Post a Comment