11.03.2008

So Thankful Together

Looking back over October, there is much that fills my heart with gratitude:


Living in the middle of Colorado!


The fun phase of my family's life.


A place to sit back... watch... and tuck it all into the corners of my heart.



A garden that served us well - both to look at and eat.

Traditions that tie it all together.


Rick turned 39 last week! Yikes, is that middle-aged? I didn't even take pictures of the momentous occasion.

I'm contemplating joining Beth in her attempt to post everyday for a month. Emma and I are working together to count our blessings between now and Thanksgiving. We'll try to do that in this spot as we work together.
Now that I've actually written it - it sounds a little daunting.:)

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Rick!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Rick!

And you SO can post for a month. It'll be great. :)

I love your pictures too. They are beautiful.

Embrace the Circus said...

Happy Birthday, Rick!

Paula, I've been knocking around the idea of joining Beth, too, but I've been afraid to put it out there... only to find I can't keep up! But in what promises to be an especially hectic month, I think trying to count blessings could be a very wise way to do it. I'm still thinking, but you may have inspired me!

Erin said...

The Teske's wish Rick a very happy birthday, indeed.

Would he like a pine-scented diffuser for his office? ;)