Learning to embrace what presently matters most
How nice to see the world through my girls eyes. I'm thankful for the little surprises that coming with being a mother.
Those are some nice photos, Emma. Good job. My camera gets hijacked too. Sadly, the pictures Zeke takes never come out like that...they usually are ALL finger. ;)
When Kathleen hijacks my camera, the pictures are usually hilarious -- not artistic the way Emma's pictures are. (I guess I'll check back with you in 4 years to let you know how that changes.) All the photos are about knee-cap height. :-)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Those are some nice photos, Emma. Good job.
My camera gets hijacked too. Sadly, the pictures Zeke takes never come out like that...they usually are ALL finger. ;)
When Kathleen hijacks my camera, the pictures are usually hilarious -- not artistic the way Emma's pictures are. (I guess I'll check back with you in 4 years to let you know how that changes.) All the photos are about knee-cap height. :-)
Post a Comment