11.25.2008

Where I blog from

A few days ago, Marie asked, "Where do you blog from?" This is a great question, because just like she mentions, I picture each of you in my head and hear your voices as I read what you have to say. Sadly, at this point, I haven't been in most of your current homes. I tend to picture some random place with your furniture (that I can remember).

I was about to post the picture above which is where I blog. After rereading Marie request, and a little nudge of honesty, I decided to add the second picture.

This is the real story. Our "office" which is open to the whole main floor is where our catch-all desk, crafty stuff and homeschool books and supplies live. Someone is almost always beside me chattering away and working on something. Right now I can hear Blue's Clues and Ethan (in his room upstairs) calling for me to come get him.


You are tagged - where do you blog from and what happens around you in that space?

4 comments:

KToth said...

Nice compositional editing, though. That top picture looks nice and relaxing.

Beth said...

I love it. That is fabulous how you took the same space and gave it two totally different feelings.

It makes me think of times when someone shows you a portion of Scripture to prove their point, but then you take a step back and look at it in it's proper context and setting and see it for what it really is.

Hmm...maybe I should write this down and make a devotional out of it?

Carr Family said...

I am just sitting here smiling. I must admit, as I looked at the first picture, I experienced a brief tinge of jealousy for the calm, quiet serene space you could call your own! How fun it is to picture you there, sharing a cup of coffee across the internet.

Marilyn said...

OK, I admit that I'm a little jealous that your sewing machine is set up ...mine only makes it's ghostly appearance during nap time. :-) I do, however, have big plans for that to change with this new house!
Happy Turkey Day friend