Paula, I have been updating our blog and checking in on everyone elses. The answer to your question, "Who lets their child dress like this?" would be a homeschooler, LOL. In fact we do school in worse. The mail man came to our door the other day and Asher had literally 6 shirts on and no pants, Olvia had on a spider man outfit and Celeste was dressed as a princess. He just stared at my kids as I signed for the package. All I could think of to say was , "We homeschool." As if that would explain the chaos, or does it?
4 comments:
I guess the snow melted. :-)
I was going to say..it's 40 degrees here in DC...what's the weather like out there? :-)
We go to the commissary in a princess dress and crocs, so we're not pointing any fingers around here...
Paula,
I have been updating our blog and checking in on everyone elses. The answer to your question, "Who lets their child dress like this?" would be a homeschooler, LOL. In fact we do school in worse. The mail man came to our door the other day and Asher had literally 6 shirts on and no pants, Olvia had on a spider man outfit and Celeste was dressed as a princess. He just stared at my kids as I signed for the package. All I could think of to say was , "We homeschool." As if that would explain the chaos, or does it?
Post a Comment